If you are looking for an exhilarating and unforgettable experience in Thailand, Chiang Mai Night Safari is a must-visit destination. Located just a short distance from the city of Chiang Mai, this wildlife sanctuary offers a rare chance to get up close and personal with a wide variety of animals and exotic creatures in their natural habitat.
Chiang Mai Night Safari is a modern, state-of-the-art wildlife conservation facility that combines education, entertainment, and adventure in one amazing package. As you step into the park, you will be transported to a world of wonder and excitement, surrounded by lush tropical forests and majestic mountains.
The Park Layout and Attractions
Spread over an area of 132 hectares, Chiang Mai Night Safari is divided into three zones, each showcasing different ecosystems and animal habitats. The Savanna Safari Zone is home to African savannah animals like zebras, giraffes, and rhinoceroses, while the Predator Prowl Zone features big cats like lions, tigers, and leopards. The Jaguar Trail Zone is dedicated to South American animals such as jaguars, tapirs, and capybaras.
Apart from these three main zones, the park also has a wide range of attractions that offer something for everyone. The Night Safari Tram Ride is a must-do activity, taking visitors on a journey through the park’s savannah and predator zones, with an opportunity to see animals like hyenas, wildebeests, and bears up close.
The Flying Squirrel Zip Line is another thrilling adventure, letting you soar through the air and get a bird’s-eye view of the park’s stunning landscape. The Tiger Show, the Predator Prowl Night Walk, and the Savanna Safari Tour are other popular attractions that offer a chance to see the animals in action and learn more about their behavior and habitat.
Animal Encounters and Conservation Efforts
Chiang Mai Night Safari is not just a fun-filled destination but also a leading conservation center that is dedicated to preserving and protecting the natural environment and wildlife of Thailand. The park has a strong focus on education and awareness, and visitors can learn about the different animals, their unique characteristics, and their role in the ecosystem.
One of the highlights of Chiang Mai Night Safari is the animal encounters, where visitors can get up close and personal with some of the park’s inhabitants. You can feed the giraffes, pet the kangaroos, and even get a hug from a friendly orangutan. The park also offers special tours and programs, such as the Elephant Experience and the Panda Adventure, which give visitors an opportunity to learn about these majestic creatures and their conservation efforts.
The park’s conservation efforts extend beyond its borders, with initiatives such as the Species Reintroduction Program, which aims to reintroduce endangered animals back into the wild, and the Habitat Restoration Project, which focuses on preserving and restoring natural habitats.
Chiang Mai Night Safari is a unique and unforgettable experience that combines adventure, education, and conservation in one amazing package. With its stunning natural beauty, diverse animal kingdom, and exciting attractions, this park is a must-visit destination for anyone visiting Thailand. So, book your tickets and get ready to embark on an enchanting journey into the wild.
Book your Thailand transport Online
- What are the opening hours of Chiang Mai Night Safari? A: Yes, it is safe to visit the park at night. The park has strict security measures in place, and visitors are always accompanied by trained guides and staff.
- Is it safe to visit the park at night? A: Yes, it is safe to visit the park at night. The park has strict security measures in place, and visitors are always accompanied by trained guides and staff.
- How long does it take to explore the entire park? A: It depends on your pace and the attractions you choose to visit. On average, it takes around 3-4 hours to explore the entire park.
- Are there any restrictions on photography? A: No, photography is allowed in the park, but flash photography is not permitted in certain areas. It is always best to check with the staff before taking pictures.
- Are there any food and drink options available in the park? A: Yes, there are several restaurants and cafes in the park that serve a variety of Thai and international cuisine. There are also food kiosks and snack bars available.
Price and opening days
33 Moo 12, Ratchaphruek Road, Mae Hia, Mueang Chiang Mai District Phone: +66 53 999 000